Screen-Printing: printing method where ink is pushed through a woven screen (also called mesh stencil) onto fabric. The ink doesn't soak into the fabric, but lays on top of the product.
DTG: printing method that sprays
the ink onto the garment. The ink then soaks into the fibers of the garment. It's like printing on paper, but on clothing.
Embroidery: applying logos to clothing with patterns or pictures sewn directly onto the
material. You have the option of flat or a 3D raised logo to give more dimension.
Sublimation: transfers a design into a material or fabric using ink and heat by changing a solid to gas. This is great for high detail on white garments.
Rates are approximations. Exact rates will be provided at checkout.
20ft Complete Trade Show Booth Kit 1 minimum
- Digital Full Color Print
$3,500.00 each / 1 pieces
You are already up and running on the road to success with our trade show booth. This is a fully custom trade show booth that comes complete with hand selected items from our team. Get up and running fast with a great looking display that will leave your potential customers asking for one of your business cards.
This Trade Show Booth Includes:
1. 20ft High Resolution Zippered Tension Fabric Graphic Print
2. Two Header Tension Fabric Graphic Prints
3. Two Waterfall TV Stand Tension Fabric Graphic Prints
4. 20ft Aluminum Snap-Tube Frame
5. Two Header Snap-Tube Frames
6. Two Waterfall TV Stand Snap-Tube Frames
7. Four Black Aluminum Shelves (Supports up to 20lbs each)
8. Two TV Monitor Bracket (Supports up to 40" TV)
9. Two LED Lights
10. Two Durable Hard Cases* with Wheels
11. Two Podium Conversion Kits, With Custom Graphic Print
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.