Screen-Printing: printing method where ink is pushed through a woven screen (also called mesh stencil) onto fabric. The ink doesn't soak into the fabric, but lays on top of the product.
DTG: printing method that sprays
the ink onto the garment. The ink then soaks into the fibers of the garment. It's like printing on paper, but on clothing.
Embroidery: applying logos to clothing with patterns or pictures sewn directly onto the
material. You have the option of flat or a 3D raised logo to give more dimension.
Sublimation: transfers a design into a material or fabric using ink and heat by changing a solid to gas. This is great for high detail on white garments.
Rates are approximations. Exact rates will be provided at checkout.
12 Business Days After Proof Approval
8ft Complete Trade Show Booth Kit 1 minimum
- Digital Full Color Print
$2,000.00 each / 1 pieces
You are already up and running on the road to success with our trade show booth. This is a fully custom trade show booth that comes complete with hand selected items from our team. Get up and running fast with a great looking display that will leave your potential customers asking for one of your business cards.
This Trade Show Booth Includes:
1. 8ft High Resolution Zippered Tension Fabric Graphic Print
2. 8ft Aluminum Snap-Tube Frame
3. Header Tension Fabric Graphic Print
4. Header Snap-Tube Frame
5. Waterfall TV Stand Tension Fabric Graphic Print
6. Waterfall TV Stand Snap-Tube Frame
7. Two Black Aluminum Shelf Kits (Supports up to 20lbs each)
8. TV Monitor Bracket (Supports up to a 40" TV)
9. Two LED Lights
10. Durable Hard Case with Wheels
11. Podium Conversion Kit, With Custom Graphic Print
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.